Sasserath & Zoraian LLP (www.szfundservices.com)
Owning and operating a successful hedge fund can be both personally and financially rewarding. However, launching a hedge fund can be a challenging and sometimes overwhelming experience. How should you structure your business? What service providers do you need? What do you need to do first?
→ Accounting and administration services for Fund of Fund portfolio valuation for master/feeder structures as well as partnership accounting.
→ Thereby bypassing the expense of building an internal accounting/back office operation, and providing their investors with an added layer of protection and assistance due to S&Z Fund Services independent financial calculations and reporting.
1. PARTNERSHIP FUND ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL RECORDING
• Preparation of accounting records of the fund
• Verification and recording of income and expense accounts
• Preparation of balance sheet and income statement
• Complete support for audited financial statements
2. START UP AND PRE-LAUNCH SERVICES
• Introduction of local and overseas counsel
• Review of offering memorandum and other fund legal documents
• Introduction to prime brokers, lawyers, audit firms.
3. INVESTOR REPORTING
• Maintenance of shareholder registers and partners’ capital accounts
• Verification of subscriptions and redemptions
• Assistance in Anti Money Laundering (AML) and USA Patriot Act compliance
4. TAX SERVICES
• Preparation of US Federal 1065, state and local tax returns.
• Preparation of K-1, 1099 and 1042 reporting
• Assistance with tax related events
• Preparation of periodic tax estimates
5. OTHER FUND SERVICES
• Administration for Separately Managed Accounts
• Assistance with Due Diligence Reviews
• Family office services
• Assistance with insurance planning and coverage
• Gift, Estate and Trust Planning